Technical Analytics / Developer Role
A new, vibrant and exciting company is looking for its first employees. This is a role that offers a fast-paced environment with opportunity to learn from and work with an industry-leading expert.
Polka Dot Data has seen a rapid rise since it was launched and now this data-focused agency is looking for someone with great energy to help take things to the next level.
Based in Chandler’s Ford in a fun shared office full of digital marketing experts, this is a role for someone looking to put their technical skills to good use on analytics projects in an up-and-coming company.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and/or other tag management platforms
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Comfortable using multiple CMS systems
- Best practice understanding of coding practices
- UAT testing experience
- Familiar with building data layers
- Experience working with digital marketing and user experience teams
- Ability to troubleshoot code implementations
- SQL experience beneficial, experience of BigQuery is a bonus
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and try new things!
- Complete advanced Google Analytics implementations using Google Tag Manager and a Data Layer
- Assist with reviewing requirements, creating spec’s, naming conventions and plans for appropriate tracking of client websites
- Trobuleshoot existing set ups, providing solutions or implementing the updates required
- Audit Google Analytics set-ups to ensure accurate reporting
- A fun and dynamic working environment
- Free tea and coffee
- Company socials/lunches
- Informal dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to make a difference within a start up business
What’s on offer / terms:
- Competitive salary matched to experience
- Home, office or remote working opportunity available.
- Office, located at: Incuhive, Chandler’s Ford Industrial Estate, Eastleigh, SO53 4AR
- Part time options available
Apply by email to email@example.com or call 07850 301234 to have a chat