Have you ever wondered how Google Analytics can help improve your website and SEO? Have you created a Google Analytics account and added it to your website but don’t quite know what to do next? Are you finding it all a bit daunting?
Polka Dot Data founder Anna has a skill for explaining complicated ‘geek-speak’ in a simple, understandable way. In this training course, she will take the time to explain exactly how to make Google Analytics work for you, so that you leave with a fuller understanding of what you can do to make your website work more for you.
Anna is a leader in her field, working with clients such as Cote Brasserie, Paultons Park, Dreams, Hippo & Huel. She know’s Google Analytics like the back of her hand and will be able to answer any questions thrown at her.
In this course, Anna will cover:
- How Google Analytics works
- 3 ways to implement and manage Google Analytics
- How to get the benefits of Google Analytics
- What do the numbers even mean?
- How to make sure you understand marketing performance
- Top ways to easily customise Google Analytics to make it work for you
- What else could Google Analytics do for you
£350 (price includes lunch)
16 October 2018, 10:00-15:00
IncuHive, Mayflower Close, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 4AR
Book on to the course today and get the most from your website.