Do you love GA4? Do you want to drive analytics strategy forwards? Want to help the team around you stay on top of everything and ensure the clients get the data they need to grow their business? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Purpose of the business:
For the last 7 years we’ve been helping e-commerce businesses to change the way they collect and analyse their website data with Google Analytics to achieve BIG meaty results – like an increase in profit of £300,000 in just three months!
Our small but beautifully formed team of analytics experts are all about results. We tweak, test and turnaround data collection so that the business is collecting analytics aligned with their website goals. And we love every minute of it.
Purpose of the role:
Our Analytics Project and Client Services Manager will ensure that the team is supported with all things analytics – particularly within Google Analytics 4. It is important that our Analytics Project and Client Services Manager has the required knowledge of the systems we use (GA, GTM, Looker Studio etc) in order to be able to explain complicated technical analytics implementations in an easy to understand language for all our clients as well as keeping them up to date with project timelines, requirements and next steps. So if you’re an analytics lover who speaks geek and likes people – you’re our kind of person!
- Carrying out updates to Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Looker Studio configurations
- Be able to test implementations and troubleshoot analytics issues
- Explain analytics audit findings to clients
- Build measurement frameworks with clients
- Plan analytics projects and strategies to help clients achieve objectives
- Work with team and clients to plan best implementation methods for KPI tracking
- Run regular meetings to help the team stay on top of priorities and long term objectives
- Scheduling projects across the team and managing resources effectively
- Communicating project statuses and priorities with internal teams and clients
- Hold regular client zoom calls to keep projects moving
Essential for the role:
- Expert at Google Analytics (especially GA4), Tag Manager and Looker Studio
- Experience planning measurement frameworks
- Experience with debugging using Chrome Developer Tools
- Experience with Staging/UAT testing
- Familiarity with website development and CMS platforms
- Juggling multiple projects and managing priorities
- Ensure projects achieve the scope of work set out or manage expectations accordingly
- Experience of e-commerce web solutions
- Some experience of Big Query / APIs etc would be beneficial
- Ability to train others in the work you do
Pen portrait – is this you?
I relish a challenge and love the opportunity fix things – to take data that’s disorganised or messy and turn it into something that’s streamlined and consistent. I enjoy a bit of research to resolve issues or learn about new products in order to find the best solution for a client or the team. I love meeting new people and working within a small, collaborative team whilst providing friendly and supportive customer service. I find it rewarding to be able to communicate my ideas and knowledge in both technical and user-friendly language to the clients and my colleagues. But most importantly I love analytics!
What’s in it for you?
Well, apart from the obvious… everyone at Polka Dot Data gets the chance to ‘own’ interesting projects from day one, to achieve a lot in a short space of time and to work on exciting (often well-known) brands. We also want to develop your skills – to build on the strengths you bring to us.
Job Type: Full-time preferred
Job Location: Remote, with office in Hampshire
Salary: Based on experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org