Are you an enthusiastic front end developer with a passion for making websites better and a head for numbers? We’re looking for a data driven developer to help implement custom Google Tag Manager set ups and run AB tests for a wide range of clients.
This is an exciting role in a web analytics startup, working with a small team but already a good range of clients. The analytics industry is expanding faster than job roles can keep up, meaning this is a great opportunity to get into a line of work that will be very rewarding and offer plenty of opportunity in future.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with external developers contracted by our clients to help them implement Data Layers and understand the requirements we have for tracking.
- Testing tracking code implementations to ensure the right data is being gathered.
- Building custom functionality with various APIs.
You will need experience in:
- HTML & CSS – essential
- JQuery – optional
- Different CMS platforms
As it is a small company, there is opportunity to also work on related projects, so experience in any of the following would be of interest to us, but are not essential:
- CRO and AB testing
- SQL / BigQuery
- R or Python
There will be hands on and video training, with options for training courses to help you learn how to apply your skills to web analytics and Google Tag Manager. You will be working alongside a Google Analytics expert who will train you in how to analyse the performance of websites so you can measure what you build or use what you build to measure the performance of important site functionality. A head for numbers would be highly beneficial.
We also offer benefits including:
- Part time options available
- A fun and dynamic working environment
- Free tea and coffee
- Company socials/lunches
- Informal dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Attend networking and conference events
- Ability to make a difference within a start up business
- Competitive salary matched to experience
- Office in Chandlers Ford