Polka Dot Data is an established web analytics business with a strong reputation for providing impeccable customer service to a broad range of interesting companies. Started by analytics specialist Anna Lewis in 2016, the company has helped well over 50 ecommerce businesses change the way they collect and analyse their website data, helping them grow their businesses by better understanding what their customers need.
We aim to be the number one analytics firm in the South of England, and to help us reach that goal we are looking to recruit an administrator who can keep everything on track during our growth phase whilst the rest of the team focus on doing a great job for their clients and new business opportunities.
We are looking for a friendly and organised administrator, who would love to act as a cheerleader for the excellent work we do and help us do it all more smoothly! The position may suit a highly motivated individual, who might be a secret geek and not have admitted to their friends how much they love a good spreadsheet.
- Working 5 days a week at our office in Chandlers Ford
- Booking in sales calls and sending contracts, welcome emails etc
- Taking notes during daily and weekly huddles and writing actions onto our planning whiteboards
- Manage the holiday calendar and booking requests
- Schedule meetings, 1-1s, training days, quarterly team events and Christmas party
- Organising travel and accommodation when required
- Booking conference tickets
- Keep availability forecasting documents up to date and give a friendly nudge to the team if they forget to log their time
- Schedule interviews and post job ads
- Basic accounts including raising sales invoices, uploading bills, chasing overdue invoices and reconciling bank feeds in accounting software
- Building relationships with clients and the team.
- Answering the phone and directing calls to the right person
- Updating the company website and blog.
- Completing basic marketing activities.
- Supporting business operations.
Skills and requirements:
- Highly customer focused; with a passion to deliver the best possible service
- Friendly and good at building relationships
- Flexible, reliable and with a positive attitude
- Strong command of English language – written and oral – spelling and grammar are very important!
- Strong communication skills – via telephone, written reports and email
- Hardworking, methodical and an eye for detail
- Polite and punctual
- Able to manage own time and hit deadlines
- Strong IT skills with experience of working with a PC using the GSuite of tools (especially GMail and Google Sheets)
Why work with us?
- We are a fun and friendly, growing company, proud of the excellent service we provide in a growing industry.
- Every day is different
- Free tea and coffee (and normally biscuits too!)
- Rate of pay: £10 per hour.
- Part time considered but must be split across 5 days
- We offer 20 days holiday per year (pro rata) plus bank holidays.
- The role will be on a permanent basis after completion of an initial probationary period.
To learn more about our company, please do visit our website. You don’t need to fully understand what we do before you start.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!