For the last 10 years we’ve been helping e-commerce businesses to change the way they collect and analyse their website data to achieve BIG meaty results – like an increase in profit of £300,000 in just three months!
Our small but beautifully formed team of analytics experts are all about results. We tweak, test and turnaround data collection so that the business is collecting analytics aligned with their sales goals. And we love every minute of it.
We aim to be the number one analytics firm in the South of England, and to help us reach that goal we are looking to recruit a Technical Analytics Executive who can continue to provide a high level of technical analytics implementation work to our clients. Because how do you get quality data? With high quality tracking code in place of course!
We are looking for someone who loves the technical side of life but also enjoys helping people find a perfect solution. We are looking for someone who is passionate about being part of a growing industry and wants to help businesses make better use of their data. Our clients cover many different industries, so we need to be adaptable and thrive on problem-solving.
Everyone at Polka Dot Data gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and one of the best things about working here is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time and to work on some exciting well known brands.
There’s also a great opportunity to learn – a good candidate for this role may not have direct experience in the world of analytics yet. You would need to enjoy a diverse day of work, as our clients cover many different industries and have different tracking needs. You might be a recent grad, or someone with years of experience, we’re all about finding the person with the right fit.
- Liaise with clients over their data and reporting requirements to help build a tracking plan
- Write a detailed specification for client developers
- Test the tags and code implementation to ensure the correct data can be collected
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues
- Provide on-going technical analytics support as part of ongoing client retainer support work
- Enjoys learning about new technologies and systems
- UAT testing experience
- Understanding of website CMS platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Basic understanding of Regular Expressions and how to use them
- Knowledge of datalayers and JSON
- Previous experience of e-commerce web solutions an advantage
- Ability to train others in the work you do
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to keep calm and focused under pressure
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience of working in a small team within a collaborative environment, or desire to do so
- Desire to make a difference in a startup environment
- Training provided
- Conference attendance encouraged
- Fun working environment
- Free tea and coffee (often biscuits and fruit too!)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Chandlers Ford, occasional UK travel to clients, training, conferences etc
- Salary: Based on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org