Are you struggling to measure the success of your e-commerce store? Does using Google Analytics leave you bamboozled and unable to achieve your KPIs?
Stop wasting your time on reports you don’t need and book a space on our Advanced Google Analytics Course.
You’ll get the tools, and shortcuts, you need to increase your revenue and start smashing your sales targets.
As well as tonnes of biscuits, tea and coffee you’ll get a scrumptious lunch (we cater for allergies too ☺) and you’ll leave with:
- All the links, shortcuts and custom reports you need to make magnificent (and successful) marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of which metrics will make you more money
- The ability to allocate your budgets correctly to achieve greater ROI
- Tailored insight into what you’re doing that’s holding back your success
- Simple strategies that will have super-strength results on your KPIs
- Problem solving practise and confidence using the platform successfully
- A health check to validate the quality of your data
- And even an introduction to Google Tag Manager and Google DataStudio
In just three months, you could see your revenue boosted by £300,000* or more.
Our data-demon Anna has over 10 years of experience and has trained 200 people to save time and make more money. Anna doesn’t just talk the talk, she walks the walk. Her experience comes from 10 years working in the depths of data and her insight and expertise will take you from confused to cruising when it comes to your analytics.
If you want to join the hundreds of businesses that have increased their profits then grab a space today. There are just 10 available so make it snappy.
Price: £450 (including lunch and snacks)
Where: The IncuHive Space, Mayflower Close, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 4AR
30th October – 9:30-16:00 – BOOKINGS CLOSED 7th November – Private Booking 28 November 2018, 9:30-16:00 – BOOKINGS CLOSED
Get in touch for 2019 dates!
*based on medium sized enterprise correctly following techniques and advice given
Register your interest in future courses and analytics news: