Something I never expected to do as a web analytics agency owner, is write a post about how a global pandemic is affecting us, but here goes…
- We work in the digital world, so are lucky that we can remain open.
- We are working from home to reduce the risk of spreading Corona Virus any further than necessary.
- We are continuing to work with our clients as normal and support them through this time.
There are enough of us on the team that we wouldn’t envisage having to close due to health but if some/ all of the team catch the virus we will shift work around the team to cope and let clients know if anything will take a little longer.
It is a very scary time, especially as a business owner, for that reason we would like to help others in the spare capacity we have available.
How can we help you?
We would like to support small businesses or those who’s businesses may be at risk during this time. We are actively working on activity to do this ourselves, but we also would be happy for people to get in touch if they would like our free help.
I don’t yet know what this would look like, but I’m thinking we could help with –
- Brainstorming ideas for your business to cope well
- Helping you understand your website traffic to identify ways to save money and invest in the best marketing for you
- 101 in how to use video conferencing such as Skype, Zoom or Hangouts
- Checking you have a good Google Analytics set up
- Set up Facebook or Linked In tracking for your site so you have more data available to you
We would love to hear your feedback, ideas and questions so please don’t hesitate to reach out.
You can give us a call on +44 330 058 8324, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book in a time for a chat using our calendar.
Good luck and best health to everyone!