Something I never expected to do as a web analytics agency owner, is write a post about how a global pandemic is affecting us, but here goes…
- We work in the digital world, so are lucky that we can remain open.
- We are working from home to reduce the risk of spreading Corona Virus any further than necessary.
- We are continuing to work with our clients as normal and support them through this time.
There are enough of us on the team that we wouldn’t envisage having to close due to health but if some/ all of the team catch the virus we will shift work around the team to cope and let clients know if anything will take a little longer.
How can we help you?
I don’t yet know what this would look like, but I’m thinking we could help with –
- Brainstorming ideas for your business to cope well
- Helping you understand your website traffic to identify ways to save money and invest in the best marketing for you
- 101 in how to use video conferencing such as Skype, Zoom or Hangouts
- Checking you have a good Google Analytics set up
- Set up Facebook or Linked In tracking for your site so you have more data available to you